Monday, May 12, 2014
Friday, May 2, 2014
It is MAY! Cannot believe that we only have 3 more weeks of school. It is a busy month with lots of activities and Kindergarten Graduation.
Important dates to remember:
May 9: Mother’s Tea is a tradition for Kindergarten students and their moms. Kindergarten mom’s, please mark your calendar – 12:00 – Preschool building
May 12: Move up day! (Kindergarten students visit their 1st grade class and spend the morning working in their new environment).
May 20: Kindergarten Graduation at 6:30 in the school Gym (Congratulate Eva, Gaby, Alex and Noah).
May 23: Fiesta Day (Last day of school – school will dismiss at 1:00 – No Aftercare)
· Please note that children will not check out library books after May 9th, which means all checked out books should be returned by then. We will not give out any classroom books or AR tests either as we are preparing our classroom inventory.
· If you would like to celebrate your child’s summer birthday, please send us an email ASAP.
· Summer Camp registration is open.
· Teachers have planned lots of activities for Fiesta Day and parents are welcome to volunteer (please give your names to Dina)– pizza and ice cream will be provided (children do not bring lunch).
· Children’s work will remain in the classroom and be saved in their portfolios.
We would also like to thank Dina Richie for being a wonderful room mom and helping us organize all the parties, crafts, and volunteers for all the events.